Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 12,000+ lb Boat Lift

I'm looking for a 12,000 lb or greater boat lift that can be configured for a 14 ft slip, prefer something in the area of the Formula Boats marina (19 mm) if possible.

You have probably already looked, but try Dock Realty. Dave is a great guy and can handle the entire transportation/installation and change the width if needed.. Dont be afraid to buy larger (15 or 18k ponds) if you need to. You will not regret it.

Comment

Thanks, they were my first stop. I think I have a good used one lined up through Boat Lift Marine, the price was right and David can get it installed by the end of March.

Comment

I have done a bunch of business with David. He will take good care of you.

Comment

Originally posted by 36Tango View Post
          I have done a bunch of business with David. He will take good care of you.
          That’s great to hear, he’s a super nice guy and has been great to deal with so far.

Comment

Probably too late, but just in case.
            Screenshot_20210318-205112.png

Comment

Thanks, I ended up getting one through David at Boat Lift Marine. Great guy and they were able to get it installed earlier than originally planned which was a huge help.

Comment

Well I finally got out to the lake last weekend to take delivery of my new to me boat, the lift that David installed is excellent. He even came out to check it with the boat just to make sure they didn’t need to adjust anything. Highly recommended!

Comment

They do great work

Comment

Working...
                  X